Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- Volvo XC40 Reviews| Volvo XC40 Price, Photos, and Specs | Launch DateVolvo XC40 The smallest XC’s exterior styling retains the Volvo DNA, with plastic-clad wheel arches that say “crossover” in today’s design language. But a kicked-up beltline and an optional white roof with matching white wheels add some youthful flair. The uplevel T5, with all-wheel drive and a 248-hp turbo four, boasts quick steering and lively […]
- Ferrari Portofino Convertible Revealed| 590 HP Ferrari Portofino Launching Date In IndiaFerrari Portofino It came as a surprise in August this year that Ferrari unveiled the replacement of the long due California T amidst mild speculations. Dubbed the Ferrari Portofino, it made its first public appearance at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show in grand fashion and straightaway it was a bit of a looker. The Portofino […]
- Tesla Model X Price | Tesla Model X Gets A Menacing Makeover, Interior ImagesTesla Model X Gets A Menacing Makeover The Tesla Model X may look futuristic, but it certainly doesn’t look aggressive considering how powerful it is. That’s now changed however, thanks to T Sportline. The “world’s first Tesla tuner” now offers a new widebody package that gives the family-friendly SUV a more sinister look. Called the T Largo, […]
- Aston Martin’s DBS Superleggera! This Beauty Can Make anyone DizzyAston Martin’s DBS Superleggera Aston Martin press releases are always fun. Because, unlike most manufacturers that use the word “dynamic” for even describing a brick wall in their office, Aston uses a better set of adjectives. Take the release for the DBS Superleggera, for example. It says the power is “prodigious”, the performance is “epic”, […]
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne: Difference between a Sports Car and an SUV Revealed2018 Porsche Cayenne Musandam is a very special place. The northernmost part of the Arabian peninsula, part of the Sultanate of Oman, stands in stark contrast to the desert we normally associate with the rest of the region. Here, there are deceptively tall, sandy and barren mountains, home to the hardiest of plant and animal […]